Winter Open House
Time & Location
About The Event
Join us for food, a tour, and a natural dyeing workshop with artist Trudy Barnes.
Please RSVP for your spot in the Workshop.
Suggested $5 donation to cover costs to be collected at the Workshop through cash or Venmo. No-one turned away.
Family friendly - all generations are welcome!
Communal Lunch: Bring a dish or beverage to share. We're excited to see what everybody brings!
••• Zero Waste ••• - Bring your reusable cup and dish.
Come visit our goats, pet bunnies and chickens, and find out more about Farm's programs and opportunities to get involved through Farm Volunteer Days, Farm Camp, and Youth Leadership Development Training.
If you’ve been wanting to come see what we are about, this is a great day to come visit.
- Public Transportation:
- 205 Willowbrook Station - San Pedro Via Wilmgtn; Direction: South to San Pedro -13th-Gaffey. Stop: Wilmington / Alondra (#15851)
- 3 LA Metro Bus - MLK Transit Center - South Bay Galleria; Direction: MLK Transit Center; Stop: Wilmington / Alondra
- 51 LA Metro Bus - MLK Transit Center - Wilshire/Vermont Station; Direction: MLK Transit Center; Stop: Wilmington / Alondra
- Parking: Street parking - Free despite "Permit Only" Signage
- Wheelchare Accessibility: Driveway has cut pavement which makes Wheelchair accesibility harder but possible for wheelchairs with thicker wheels; No wheelchair accesible restroom